- After your thorough induction, you will quickly assume responsibility for the maintenance and repair of buses and coaches.
- You are enthusiastic about new drive systems.
- It´s selfunderstanding that you will also be actively involved in the implementation of conversion and retrofit projects!
Automotive Mechatronics Technician (m/f/d)
FFG Hamburg • Hamburg
- It's no wonder that you master your tasks so successfully: After all, you have successfully completed your training as an automotive mechatronics technician for passenger cars or commercial vehicles, or you have comparable training (e.g. as an agricultural machinery mechatronics technician).
- You will also be able to demonstrate your experience in the maintenance of commercial vehicles and your good knowledge in the use of diagnostic systems.
- You have also already worked with CAN bus networks, air brake systems and door technology? That would be perfect - but it's not a must-have.
- In any case, you are interested in new drive technologies and score points with a logical and secure way of working.
Good reasons for joining FFG
We have long recognized how crucial it is to our success to focus on our employees. That is why we offer you many additional benefits and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Thanks to a wide range of opportunities for further training and qualification
We pay for your Deutschlandticket and offer the possibility of bicycle leasing (Job Rad)
Our contribution to health and preventative occupational medical care:
With an employer-funded company pension plan and company health management (fitness training, back fitness, subsidized Bäderland MultiCard, food & cooking boxes, help quitting smoking, anxiety and stress management)
Earn what you deserve, recreation included:
With an above-average salary plus vacation pay (€600.00 gross), recreation allowance (€156.00 net), 13. Remuneration (€2,600.00 gross) and 30 vacation days per year